Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a great company?
Look no further! Cashman Equipment, the Cat dealership for Nevada & the Eastern Sierras, is seeking a Power Systems Pump & Power Sales Representative for our Reno, NV location.
Whether you’re dealing with straightforward dewatering tasks or serious sewage-wastewater challenges, Cashman Power has the industrial pump solutions customers need for the jobsite or mine site. Our pumps offer industry-leading high fuel efficiency, easy maintenance and extreme durability, and our installation staff offers customers a complete turnkey system for just about any liquid-handling project. Global Pump and Stancor pumps are available for rent, rental purchase option, and purchase.
• Represent Cashman Power Systems within an assigned territorial area and/or account listing to establish & maintain positive customer relations and help achieve pump & power sales goals.
• Negotiate & close equipment sales agreements with customers.
• Provide & coordinate sales/rental of pump & power products.
• Monitor all sales/rental activity within assigned territory and/or assigned accounts.
• Provide continuing contact with customers after sales by responding to questions and technical problems; to coordinate, when necessary, repair and maintenance activities; and to keep management informed of customer concerns and problems.
• Ensure that personal conduct reflects favorably upon Cashman Equipment at all times.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 4-year degree in Business or related field, or equivalent experience.
• 3 – 5 years Direct, Field Sales experience in Commercial, Mining and Municipal pumping applications
• Demonstrated Revenue, Profit, Time and Expense management
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Access and Word experience.
Cashman Equipment has comprehensive medical and dental coverage, as well as paid holidays and personal leave so you can relax and recharge.
We have benefits for your future too, like our 401(k) plan, and because we want to you retire in good health, we have a fun and educational wellness program, which includes getting paid for walking. (It’s pretty awesome.) We have a whole slew of other benefits such as our amazing training, like technical and soft skills training as well as education reimbursement and Best Customer Experience (CX).
The bottom line is - we believe in our employees, and we believe in investing in your future. Join our team today!
Careers Page: www.cashmanequipment.com/careers
3300 St. Rose Parkway Henderson, NV 89052