Coordinates and directs field service personnel who perform on-site services including start-up, and troubleshooting of large industrial centrifugal pumps in the utility power market. Oversee the scheduling of field service technicians and coordinate responses to field issues with the Engineering department. The successful candidate should have at least 7 years of field experience or experience in a related field. Domestic travel is expected for up to 50% of the time (including weekends and holidays).
- Provide onsite support to customers for startup of boilerfeed pumps, circulating water pumps and condensate extraction pumps including troubleshooting technical problems (alignment, vibration, system, instrumentation).
- Assist Torishima sales personnel with technical issues and presentations on pump operation.
- Coordinate other field service technicians to meet customer requirements for warranty and pump operation support at site.
- Assist Torishima sales personnel in promoting spare parts, upgrades, and field service sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field or equivalent training.
- 7 years experience in pump installation, startup and troubleshooting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Valid US Driver’s license and proof of citizenship or documentation allowing to work in the United States.