Pumps & Systems Columnist
We hear it from readers and industry experts all the time — industry newcomers need basics training.
This series of classes will offer training from some of the pump world’s best instructors, as well as a chance to network and meet the Pumps & Systems editors.
The main event will take place on Thursday, April 23.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Engineers, operations and maintenance end-users
- Distributor representatives
- Newcomers to the pumps industry
- All process industries - water/wastewater, food & beverage, oil & gas, chemical, power gen
- Understanding NPSH
- Reading a Pump Curve
- AC Motor Troubleshooting
- Centrifugal vs. Positive Displacement Pumps
Certificate of Completion provided for each class attended.
Stay overnight and visit a Chicago Reclamation Wastewater Treatment Plant. (limited to 25 attendees)
Early Bird Rate $899
After March 1 $999
+$50 for Plant Tour
Limited space available.