Grundfos Pump Corporation
Since its founding in 1945, Grundfos has flourished from one small factory in Bjerringbro, Denmark, to a global corporation with more than 16,000 people in more than 80 companies worldwide. To complement its global presence, Grundfos is committed to the North American market and is continually expanding its regional expertise. Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, Grundfos North America also has operations, sales and service facilities in Olathe, Kansas; Allentown, Pennsylvania; Fresno, California; Brookshire, Texas; Indianapolis, Indiana; Selma, Alabama; and Aurora, Illinois. In Canada, Grundfos has a sales facility in Oakville, Ontario, and in Mexico, Grundfos operates a manufacturing facility in San Luis Potosí and sales offices in Monterrey and México City.
With an annual production of more than 16 million pumps, Grundfos is a global leader in advanced pump solutions and a trendsetter in water technology, specializing in circulator pumps for heating and air conditioning as well as other centrifugal pumps for industrial applications, water supply, sewage, dosing and fire protection. In addition to pumps, Grundfos produces standard and submersible motors as well as state-of-the-art electronics for monitoring and controlling pumps.
Grundfos serves the following markets:
• Residential & Commercial Buildings: Grundfos circulators and other pumps provide energy-efficient solutions for heating, water supply and wastewater for one- and two-family residential applications. The company’s commercial portfolio focuses on intelligent solutions and complete, energy-saving systems for several applications: air conditioning, fire protection, pressure boosting, water treatment and wastewater, and cooling tower systems.
• Industry: Grundfos offers industrial pumps for boosting pressure and handling water and other fluids in light-industrial and process applications. Industries served include automotive, industrial water treatment and wastewater, manufacturing, mining, machining and marine. Grundfos Digital Dosing pumps offer a high level of accuracy with effective turndown ratios, permitting a relatively small number of models to cover a wide range of applications.
• Groundwater & Irrigation: Grundfos offers irrigation pumping solutions that reduce energy costs, conserve water and maximize productivity. For applications both large and small, variable speed pumps and easily integrated controllers automatically react to changing conditions and demands to reduce operating costs and boost efficiency.
• Water Utility: Grundfos offers technologically advanced transport, distribution and treatment solutions for both clean water and wastewater. The company can supply pumps and controls for the entire water distribution system, including main and local pumping stations, ensuring reliable management of pressure zones throughout the piping network and minimizing costs and water loss.
• Fire Protection: Grundfos offers state of the art fire protection systems including complete service, from engineering assistance to in-house fabrication to field start up. Products are designed from a broad selection of pumps, drives, controls, baseplates and accessories. The industry’s most comprehensive product line includes inline, end suction, horizontal split case and vertical turbine models.
Today Grundfos provides comprehensive market coverage in North America through a number of marquee product brands with a combined accumulated service record of 765 years. Together, Grundfos, Peerless Pump, PACO, Yeomans, Chicago, Sewer Chewer, Morris Pump and LaBour Taber offer a complete portfolio of products and solutions to the markets we serve.
Innovation & Research
While many companies focus on the short-term bottom line, Grundfos looks at the market for the next two decades, investing heavily in innovation. The company reinvests a significant percentage of its annual revenue back into research and product development. For Grundfos, high profitability is not just an objective but a means to achieve growth.
High on Grundfos’ agenda is an aim to improve the environment, both in terms of the changing world and the company’s own footprint. By replacing the average pump with an energy-efficient Grundfos product, consumers can reduce energy consumption by up to 60 percent. Grundfos provides environmental solutions for problems like water scarcity, mismanagement of natural resources, inefficient infrastructure and rising CO2 emissions.
Grundfos Pumps Corporation
17100 W. 118th Terrace
Olathe, KS 66061