Learn about the basics of dry gas seals and where they can be used in various applications.
Mark Slotnick of John Crane joins the podcast to talk about the basics of dry gas seals and where they can be used in various applications.
The podcast is sponsored by John Crane. Visit them on the web.
Topics for discussion include:
- Difference between dry and wet seals
- Where are the dry gas seals most commonly used?
- Big benefits of dry gas seals
- Most challenging aspects as it pertains to dry gas seals
- What users need to know regarding maintenance of dry gas seals and how they relate to API 692
- What misconceptions are there about dry gas seals?
- Personal experiences with dry gas seals