Bob "Hot Rod" Rohr of Caleffi joins the Pumps & Systems podcast this episode to talk the basics of ECM pump technology in HVAC systems.
Subscribe to the Pumps & Systems podcast on Apple (iTunes).
Rohr, a training manager, explains what ECM technology is and how long it has been around. Rohr also talks about the 2019 AHR Expo, which is held Jan. 14-16 at the Atlanta World Congress Center. Click here to register for the AHR Expo.
More things you'll learn in this podcast:
* the difference between ECM technology and VFD and inverter drives
* common applications where ECM technology is used
* why some are hesitant to adapt to ECM technology
* what magnetic separators are and why they are important
* basics of closed loop systems
* factors for efficient hydronic system design
All episodes of the Pumps & Systems podcast will be on pumpsandsystems.com/podcasts