Frank Ma of John Crane joins the podcast to speak on how compressors and pumps enable the hydrogen and CCUS (Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage) ecosystem.
The podcast is sponsored by John Crane. Visit them at www.johncrane.com.
Some topics for discussion include:
- Basics of CCUS
- What are the biggest challenges in how hydrogen and CCUS can help industry and country meet their ambitions?
- How can pumps play a role in helping solve these challenges?
- What are the unique challenges with CO2 and hydrogen when it comes to transport and how can those challenges be solved?
- Hydrogen sealing – what is it and how can it help end users?
- What types of industry advancements are out there to handle more stringent applications around higher speeds, higher loading that hydrogen compression can require?
- How can these problems be solved with integration of digital solutions?
Search and subscribe to the Pumps & Systems podcast on any podcast platform, such as Apple podcasts.