Learn tips and recommendations for solving the types of challenges you deal with in your rugged environments.
Harsh applications like mining, oil and gas drilling, and construction (just to name a few) offer difficult dewatering challenges that affect the overall productivity of your project. Reducing or eliminating unscheduled downtime is critical to your bottom line. In this webinar, we’ll offer tips and recommendations for solving the types of challenges you deal with in your rugged environments.
Key takeaways include:
- What defines a harsh environment?
- Why a submersible pump can be a better solution than other pumps.
- How to combat the most common causes of downtime, including:
- Reducing equipment wear and increasing longevity.
- Withstanding the effects of corrosive materials.
- Understanding the importance of customizable solutions.
- Coupling the right pump control to extend the service life of the pump.
- Examples that illustrate how the right submersible pump and partners help keep your project running efficiently
Strategic Accounts Manager
Industrial Flow Solutions
With close to 40 years of experience, Hauck partners with a wide range of Industrial Flow Solutions distributors to provide sales and technical expertise. His training and knowledge help to deliver sales growth and industry-leading customer support. Paul’s broad knowledge base includes operations management, sales management, and applications engineering.