In the webinar, participants will learn how today’s digital technology provided by the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) can make a difference in how facilities operate, including:
- Improving mean time between failure (MTBF)
- Introducing real-time analytics to predict maintenance issues
- Reducing total cost of ownership on assets
- Increase energy efficiency
- Reduce safety incidents
- Maintenance and operations personnel
- Reliability engineers
- Design engineers
- Facilities/plant managers
- Anyone interested in the possibilities offered by IIoT
Fill out the form on this page to view a video playback of this webinar.
President of North American Operations and Vice President of Global Sales
Todd Loudin is President of North American Operations and Vice President of Global Sales for Flowrox. Loudin has been with Flowrox for 23 years. He has a BS and MBA from Loyola.