Don Olson of John Crane joins the Pumps & Systems podcast to talk basics of compression packing. Compression packing is a seal that reduces leakage between a moving and stationary part.
This episode is sponsored by John Crane. Visit them on the web at www.johncrane.com.
On the podcast:
- What is compression packing?
- current market trends
- types of packing
- other methods of construction
- reasons for failure in compression packing and how to avoid them
- top causes for early packing failure
- What do we need to know about flush injection and lantern rings?
Listen to that and more on this episode of the Pumps & Systems podcast.
Search and subscribe to the Pumps & Systems podcast on any podcast platform, including Apple podcasts. Rate us and review us.