Episode 51 of the Pumps & Systems podcast features an interview with John Crane experts Nolan Anderson and Mike Compton about the pulp and paper industry as we get into 2021.
The podcast is sponsored by John Crane. Visit them on the web at www.johncrane.com.
Topics for discussion include:
- The basics of pulp and paper
- What components are being used?
- How the pulp and paper industry has been impacted by COVID-19
- How the mills use water in their processes and what they do either from a technology or reliability perspective to reduce those costs
- How pulp and paper was impacted from a reliability perspective from changing of priorities during the 2020 pandemic year
- Expectations for 2021
Search and subscribe to the Pumps & Systems podcast on any podcast platform, including Apple podcasts. Rate us and review us.