For the past 17 years, the BPMA’s Pump Industry Awards have been recognizing the best performing companies, products and people for their achievements and positive contributions to this important industry sector. In 2018, the BPMA will again recognize those who strive for business, professional and engineering excellence. Eight awards are up for grabs at the 2018 event:
- Technical Innovation, Products (Sponsored by Process Industry Informer)
- Technical Innovation, Projects (Sponsored by Wilo)
- Environmental Contribution of the Year (Sponsored by SPP Pumps)
- Manufacturer of the Year (Sponsored by Siemens)
- Distributor of the Year (Sponsored by WEG)
- Supplier of the Year (Sponsored by Tomlinson Hall)
- Engineer of the Year (Sponsored by World Pumps)
- Lifetime Achievement Award (Sponsored by BPMA)
The awards dinner and presentation ceremony will take place on Thursday, March 22, 2018, at the Heythrop Park Country Resort in Oxfordshire.
Peter Reynolds, BPMA president, says of the awards, “The competitive nature of the pump industry, and the constant search for greater operational performance and improved efficiencies across its myriad customer base, requires that all those operating within this important sector be at the top of their game. This awards programme allows the pump industry to come together in recognition of that drive for engineering excellence.”
Sponsors for 2018 include ABB, John Crane, Flowserve SIHI, Process Industry Informer, Siemens, SPP Pumps, Tomlinson Hall, WEG Electric Motors, Wilo UK and World Pumps.
Entries are sought for any company, product, application or individual within the pump industry that is worthy of recognition and reward. Nominations and entries are not restricted to BPMA membership, and you can put forward entries for yourself and your own company, or you can nominate others that you know of or work with. To make a nomination, visit http://pumpindustryawards.com.
The call for nominations is now open, with online entry forms available for completion until 5 p.m. on Monday, January 15, 2018.