Fort Wayne, IN – Franklin Electric Co., Inc., a manufacturer of complete water pumping systems, will utilize Groundwater Week 2017 as an interactive platform for field data reveals, new product displays and contractor education sessions in booth 725 at the Music City Center in Nashville, Tennessee, December 6-7. Show attendees will be guided through a unique in-booth contractor experience focused on value and innovation exclusive to Franklin Electric’s customers.
Unique to Groundwater Week 2017, Franklin Electric will serve as host to a veteran groundwater contractor in the booth to reveal their recent personal experience and success in a field trial of one of the company’s latest innovations – the MagForce Permanent Magnet Motor. Show attendees will hear firsthand the specific cost savings and application improvements it’s afforded the end user. The 6-inch motor is a high-performance alternative to standard induction motors, providing electrical cost savings via an efficiency improvement of 10 to 12* percent and a typical investment payback of less than one year in long- or continuous-run applications. It features SandFighter construction and covers the nine traditional pump horsepower ratings from five to 60 horsepower (hp) in three distinct motor models.
Another new product at the show will be the SubDrive Utility Variable Frequency Drive which converts 2-wire conventional submersible pumping systems, ranging from 1/3 hp up to 1-1/2 hp, into constant water pressure systems. Designed with a compact footprint, it features a sleek NEMA 3R enclosure rated for both indoor and outdoor use, and retrofits to most pumping systems using a Franklin Electric motor. Separate of the pump and motor, the drive makes troubleshooting and maintenance of the pumping system significantly easier compared to all-in-one units.
As part of the unique in-booth experience, contractors can attend a number of 15-minute, first-time to the industry in-booth educational sessions.
Wednesday, December 6
- 12:30 p.m. – A 2-Wire Value Proposition: SubDrive Utility for Constant Pressure and Protection
- 1:30 p.m. – A Beneficial Partnership: Maximizing the Key Dealer Suite of Services
- 2:30 p.m. – An Attractive Sell: Permanent Magnet Motors
Thursday, December 7
- 10:30 a.m. – Simplicity at Your Fingertips: Benefiting from App Connectivity
- 11:30 a.m. – Training Without the Travel: FranklinTECH Online
- 12:30 p.m. – Expanding Your Application Toolbelt: Solar Portfolio Innovations
- 1:30 p.m. – More Than Submersibles: Expanding Your Surface Pumping Options
In addition to in-booth educational sessions, Franklin Electric product experts will also be highly involved in a number of Groundwater Week 2017 CEP sessions, including the following hour-long topics that start before the show floor opens:
Tuesday, December 5
- 8:00 a.m. – Permanent Magnet Motors: Utilizing Efficiency to Appeal to the Market
- 10:30 a.m. – Solar Water Pumping: Strategic Partnerships in Untapped Markets
- 1:45 p.m. – Uncovering the Mystery of VFD Filters – How, Why, and When?
- 3:00 p.m. – Leveraging Application-Based Sizing Software
- 4:15 p.m. – Boosting your Water Systems Earning Potential with Aeration Systems
Thursday, December 7
- 10:00 a.m. – Selecting Pump Control Solutions: Residential and Light Commercial Applications